Sunday, April 14, 2013

Celebrating the Sunshine--241 Tote round 2

It's finally warm around here, the sun is out and it is absolutely beautiful. Time for flip flops and flowers! What better way to welcome the season than a new bag?! I pulled out my 241 pattern by Noodlehead and pulled the most sunshiney fabrics from my stash and this was the end result. It oozes sunshine, just like I wanted :)
I listed in my Etsy shop, but I"m already thinking of deleting the listing and keeping it for myself.


The last time I made a 241 tote, I was a bit disappointed at the size, but by using both the exterior slip and zippered pockets (and actually remembering to add a slip pocket to the lining this time), it holds so much more than I really need it to.





















Happy Spring :)

2 comments:

Ivy & Co said...

these fabrics are wonderful! found you at sew darn crafty. :) party at my place if you feel like sharing! jedandivy.blogspot.com

The nosy pepper said...

Thanks so much Rebecca!!