Sunday, January 5, 2014

A very exciting start to the new year!

I haven't shared the exciting news yet, as I shared before, two of my bags making the top 15 in the Sew Mama Sew Sew Sweetness bag contest. I'm still in complete shock over the outcome... My Lapin Noir won second place and my Piccadilly Circus bag was also a runner up!



I was so excited that not one, but two of my bags made the top fifteen but I really never expected to win anything...there were so, so many gorgeous bags in the contest. 

Thank you to everyone that voted and for all the kind words, I'm really honored that my bags made it! It also means that I will have lots of happy mail soon. 

Considering this god awful weather...below ZERO, coming this week it will give me something to look forward to :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bags. The colors are fabulous. Congratulations!