Sunday, February 23, 2014

Triple Zip Finished

I did the Triple Zip Swap last year and had a blast, so when Stephanie from Quarter Incher announced round 2,  I jumped in on the fun despite my crazy to do list. Thankfully it takes longer to pick out the fabrics than it does to actually sew a triple zip!

If you haven't given the Triple Zip a go round yet, you absolutely should! It's so much easier than it looks and it comes together really quickly. I think I did the whole pouch from cutting to finishing in about 2 hours. I follow the alternate finishing technique by Marci Girl Designs, because it just seems to make more sense to me.

My partner requested some pink in the bag, and I've been dying to cut into my stack of Safari Moon.  I guess it was meant to be. 



This guy will be off to his new home next week after I stuff some goodies inside. I hope you like it partner!






No comments: