Saturday, June 7, 2014

Frolic with Fabric Spot



I'm so excited to announce that I have won a spot as a challenger in the Frolic with Fabric Spot over at Threaded Riding Hood!

As a challenger I will be receiving a FQ bundle of the blue Frolic Prints by Rebekah Ginda for Birch. Then I have roughly three weeks to turn them into something. The Frolic prints supplied are the only fabrics that I can use, which does put a damper into my original plan of making a diaper bag. Of course, there will be a bag involved, I just haven't decided how to best tackle this challenge yet. Of course I could do an unlined bag but that isn't my style, so I'm thinking much smaller than I typically do. I'm hoping this lovely bundle arrives this weekend so I can start to work. 




Aren't these the cutest?! I'm totally in love with the elephants and whales.


Hope y'all have a happy and productive weekend!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous prints Cyndi! Can't wait to see what you turn them into :-)

Mara said...

Congratulations, I saw this earlier, but couldn't comment because of bloglovin', came back to comment on your pants.