Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Good bye 2013!



Doesn't it seem that as we get older the years go by faster and faster? I can't believe we are ringing in 2014 already!!! I spent a lot of time sewing this year, and I do feel that I have learned a lot (thank you internet!) and my confidence with tackling challenges has certainly improved. I no longer dread zippers and button holes and I have come to a mutual tolerance for each other.


A few of my faves from this year:

My first (and only) attempt at paper piecing



241 tote


Bow Tote

My love affair with the Lapin Noir Pattern:






Silver Cinemas Bag

Kennedy bag


Park West Bag





      Necessary Clutch wallets









A few of the clothing items I made:

A variation of the Pier 49 Pants
NoWhere Man Pants
Olivia & Oliver Peacoat


I'm looking forward to what 2014 holds!


1 comment:

Missy Shay said...

You have made a lot of tote bags this year and I'm super impressed about making a jacket!