Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sewing Machine Review


What a whirlwind the past month has been around here! I've been so busy I haven't had time to catch my breath...we are moving this weekend and hopefully once the big move is over I can start sewing more again. I'm super excited to get my own sewing room! Until I can get back to sewing again, please stop over and check out my machine review over on Chris W. Design's blog! Chris is an awesome bag designer who has incredible patterns and a great blog. She's doing a sewing machine review series so other sewists can hear from the machine owners themselves when doing their research on sewing machines. Thanks for having me Chris! Check out the interview here.

I can't wait to be able to share my new space! Until then, I hope y'all are enjoying spring!

No comments: