Monday, November 28, 2016

Madison Hunting Bag




A while back I started working on a Madison Hunting Bag for a sweet friend of mine, and then I promptly put it away for the better part of 6 months. It was one of those projects that everytime I would dig it out I would realize that I was missing this item or that item that I needed. A few weeks ago I finally decided it needed to get done and I knocked it out.


My friend requested a pink bag, so I found this bubble gum pink canvas on fabric.com and paired it with a print from Tula Pink's Eden line for the interior. All the accents were done in glitter vinyl. I purchased this particular glitter vinyl from fabric.com as well and it's so thick, it's really only suitable to go through my machine as accents.


Although she is VERY pink, I'm so happy with how she turned out:





This was my first time using an iThinksew pattern. I absolutely love the style of this bag and many that they have, but I will say that it was a lot of pieces to work through. She was definitely not a quick sew. She was also a bit smaller than I was expecting, but in a good way. It's a good sized bag that would be great for toting around for work or the gym without being ginormous. 




2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

The bag turned out great!

Gary said...

The bag stuff is really amazing. It's quality is great.