Monday, January 27, 2020

Mnimalist Wallet 2.0 Collection Release



I'm excited to introduce the Minimalist Wallet 2.0 Collection release! The new collection features 4 brand new pdf patterns all designed be as quick and easy as the first collection. In the next few days I'll show each wallet in turn, along with some awesome tester pics. I love each wallet so much that I want to be able to showcase each one on it's own! But, for the release I'll give you the snapshot version of what's in the entire collection.

The Livre wallet:

Pam Sutey of Bluebyebye


Pam Sutey of Bluebyebye


By Piera


Pam Sutey of Bluebyebye

I hope you love this new collection as much as I do! You can purchase each pattern individually on the website, or as the entire collection. Tomorrow I'll be back to give you the low down on the Livre,and share all the amazing tester pics! I couldn't have done this without them!

Grab the Collection HERE!



4 comments:

online digitizing service said...

I have read your blog you did great work it's really helpful for me and thank you for sharing.

embroidery digitizing services said...

If you take embroidery (or any hobby) seriously, chances are, you've noticed that the costs associated with hand embroidery can range from negligible (when you're just starting out) to pretty darned expensive (when you get to the point when you want to invest in good tools and supplies).

embroidery digitizing

Lisa Harris said...

Nice Wallet collection, We are also working on Leather industry. Please Check our leather jackets collection on tobleo.com.

Megri Digitizing said...

Something is new for me, I read it and gain a lot of information. Thank you

Megri Embroidery Digitizing