Sunday, December 9, 2012

Works in progress

Lots of last minute projects to finish up around here. Some custom orders as well as a couple gifts. I finally got the embroidery done on the Christmas towels for Joe's aunt as well as all the cutting done for the three bags I need to make.


All the backing fabric is cut, now just need to sew these cuties up.




 This one is a gift for my cousin, I gave her a messenger bag last Christmas that she litterally used until it absolutely fell apart. This year I decided to go with some home decor weight fabric and heavier interfacing so it will be durable enough for her every day lugging of books and papers.




This one is a custom order for my Etsy shop, it will be a fold over tote and is next up on my to-do list.









This one will be a custom order for a Tulip Tote from the book Sew Serendipity Bags By
Kay Whitt. If you like to make bags, I highly recommend this book. The patterns
are gorgeous and the dierctions are so well written and easy to follow!
I made this same exact bag, wth the same fabrics for myself and I love it!









Check out Skip to My Lou's Made by you Monday :)
Skip To My Lou

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful! I especially like your snowflake.

The nosy pepper said...

Thank you so much! They were fun to do :)