Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Petrillo Bag

When I had another opportunity to test a new pattern by Sara of Sew Sweetness, I couldn't say no. I tested the paper pieced sunset clutch last month and it was a lot of fun. This time I had the chance to test out Sara's new Petrillo Bag and I finally found the perfect match for some Salt Water fabrics that I have been itching to use!

This bag is a very roomy bag and features both a zippered and a padded interior pocket that fits a tablet or IPad, which it does so perfectly. It is such a great pattern and I am in love with it! The pattern upon first glance seems a bit daunting because there IS a lot of cutting involved but really it is not complicated to put together. The parts that may seem a bit nmore complicated, Sara explains so well that it makes it seems like cake! I would highly recommend this pattern, and this is now my new work bag. It's really roomy and The pockets help keep everything together. I can fit soooo much in it and I LOVE that.






And I got to use my new zipper pulls...how cute are these?!

No comments: